Have a Safer Spring Break
- 93% of students stay with the same group of friends the entire time they’re drinking.
- Avoid drinking and swimming.
- Apply sunscreen every two hours
- Count your standard drinks: 12 oz beer (=5% ABV), 5 oz wine (=12% ABV), 1.5 oz shot of liquor (=40% ABV)
- 87% of KU students use a designated driver when they’ve been drinking
- Keep your cell phone charged at all times.
- Drink plenty of water while in the sun. Try alternating water while drinking alcoholic beverages.
Pick Up a Safer Spring Break Kit until supplies last
Monday, March 12:
Oliver/Downs Commons @ Noon
Daisy Hill Commons @ 7 pm
Tuesday, March 13:
Naismith Hall @ Noon
North College Cafe @ 5 pm