Pesto Chicken With Noodles
- 1 pkg. Ramen noodles (do not use seasoning)
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- Pesto sauce seasoning packet
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, chopped
- Spring salad mix
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Boil noodles in water for about 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Mix 2 Tbsp. olive oil with pesto sauce packet in a small bowl. Toss in chicken to coat.
- Heat 4 Tbsp. olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add pesto chicken mixture and stir until chicken is cooked through. Add cooked and drained noodles. Toss to coat.
- Place a large handful of spring salad mix into a bowl and add tomatoes. Serve with the chicken.
-Sean, Delgado Community College